Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 1: Weight loss

11/21/08
Today was a really good day. I had no hunger pains and a lot of energy. I worked out a lot today with my trainer. He and I worked with 3pounds, 5pounds, and fifteen pounds weights. We worked on a ball, did LOTS of lunges and squats to work my gluts. We also did sit ups and crunches to work my abs.
I also did my aerobics class today, it was loads of fun as always and I had more energy then usual. I also worked out as usual on the treadmill and elliptical for two hours. According to both cardio machines I burned 500 calories but I do not believe those machines so I usually divide whatever i get by 2 and thus I burned a total of 250 calories.
Between the machines, my 1 hour aerobic class and my trainer I presumably burned around 700 calories.

I consumed 400 calories and burned 700 calories today so today was a good day:} A 300 calorie deficit sounds great. Lets see how tomorrow shall be.

I'm really tired right now but I have to study for my art test on Tuesday:{ Wish me luck on the test.

No comments: