Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Days: 4, 5, 6, and 7

My appetite is down to zero and for some reason I do not have no sever hunger pains or even lots of hunger. Today is Nov. 26th and today is my seventh day on my 100% fruit juice and freash fruit diet. Today was hard for me and i had to eat a large bowl of freash fruits from chick fil abecause my drinks finished and i didn't have any money on me and my mom said she wasn't buying me any drinks. I had to eat the fruits which made me a litttle mad because i wanted my juice and since i didn't get my juice i hadto feed myself some way and i couldn't get amy more fruits so i had to (brace yourselves for this...) eat one boiled chicken:{ with a glass of water as my diner. After eating the fruits i had to go work out for an hour and when i came back from the gym my mom was screaming about how i'm starving my self anad how she hasn't seen me eating and she doesn't want me to harm myself and yahda yahda yahda. She babbled for an hour or more and finally when she was odn i had to eat do i ate one boiled chicken and (brace yourselves again for this...) to my suprise I was full!!! That shocked the messout of me. Anyhow I weighed myself today and I am sadly 158 pounds of fat. I need to stop complaining and be happy that indeed i am losing weightl; some people can't. I'm happy with the 12 pound weight loss in four weeks but I expect more from myself. I guess society isn't cranking a bowl of doo doo when its' said that "We are our greatest critic"

No comments: