Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 3:

Breakfast: Hot water with lime
V8 Fusion

Lunch: V8 Fusion

Exercise: 1 mile jog, moderate aerobics
.
Diner: V8 Fusion

Today was a goo day! I weighed myself and i'm happy to say I have dropped 10 pounds. I am currently 155 pounds. I was 167 before my whole exercise thing started. I happy I'm 155!!!:} I am so happy i'm loosing weight. I do not regret changing up my diet to a liquid diet; all the exercise and no eating is working!

Starting tomorrow my body might start going into starvation mode and i'm nervous about that. I don't know if i will get extra hungry or sick; i'm a ball of nerves. My metabolism is totally going to become slower starting tomorrow. Anyways, the whole liquid diet thing is suppose to help me maximize/improve my metabolism efficiency.

I can't wait to drop the remaining 30 pounds!!! I'm excited to be slim:}. All the money i'm spending on a trainer/gym/drinks is all worth it in the end. The final result "moi" will be spectacular.

No comments: