Friday, November 21, 2008

Intro/ Weight Loss

WELCOME
I randomly decided 15 minutes ago that blogging is the best way for me to express myself! why? you might ask. well, I have A LOT of drama going on in my life right now and I JUST TOTALLY NEED to express it all. Not only is blogging safe (if done intelligently of course) but it is inexpensive and convenient. I have a lot to get of my chest so I'm wasting no time in getting started. Read on!
____________________________________________________________
Who Am I?
Sadly, I can't have a picture of myself up here because I do not know who will run into my blog. It is quite possible a family member, family friends, future employers, friends and ex boyfriends could run into this blog and I want no one knowing all the things I will be revealing on here.
I will show a before a after pic of myself after I reach my goal weight. However, my eyes, nose and mouth will be blacked out.
  • My name is Amie and I am 19 years old
  • I was born in October of 1989. I am not telling the day.
  • I am a college sophomore looking to transfer out of a local community college to hopefully Yale.
  • I was born somewhere in West Africa. I am not telling what country.
  • I am one of three kids.
  • I live in MD.
  • My dad is a renaissance man (he has done everything one can imagine and succeeded. He has been a lawyer, judge, entrepreneur, writer, philanthropist, architect, chief justice, plumber...hehe, the list goes on) and my mom is a "stay at home mom" and a professional student"...lol.. All my mom does is go to school. She is currently working on her PhD.
  • I am a practicing Christian....I love my Jesus.

Things I love/Find Attractive

  • My relationship with Jesus Christ
  • Reading my Bible/Church service/Bible Study
  • My family
  • Talking about how awesome God is
  • Praying
  • Having Platonic fun
  • Reading books about God
  • Dogs (Small, cute and hairy)
  • Food..all kinds as long as it taste good.
  • Success
  • Traveling
  • Obedience
  • Cooking
  • Competition
  • Hard work
  • Patience
  • Tolerance
  • Unconditional Love of God
  • Grace of God
  • Being Anal
  • The male human anatomy:}
  • Punctual
  • Detail
  • Creativity
  • Truth/Honesty
  • Curiosity
  • Discipline

Things I'm not pleased with/ Don't find attractive

(I DON'T HATE ANY OF THE THINGS BELOW, HATE IS A STRONG WORD AND IS NOT APPROPRIATE)

  • Disrespect
  • Tardiness
  • Ignorance
  • Crimes
  • Disbelieve in existence of God/Jesus
  • My current weight
  • lies
  • Failure
  • Thieves
  • Prejudice
  • Hate
  • Cockiness
  • Hair braids/dreadlocks on men
  • Too much pride/Arrogance
  • Long, loud colored finger nails...ewww
  • Impatience
  • Jealousy
  • Cuss words
  • Sin
  • Ghetto people
  • Gossip
  • lazy people
  • fake people
  • The words "I can't" or "Its impossible"
  • cats, all pets besides dogs
  • Anything made out of wool
  • Anyone who denies their race/ethnicity

My greatest fears

  • Going to hell
  • Ending up unmarried and without kids
  • Failure
  • Not finding "My missing rib"
  • Not graduating from an Ivy League
  • My family remaining Muslim and not finding Christ.
  • Not loosing weight

My greatest regrets

  • I am no regrets. I have made bad decision but I learned from them. I have no regrets becasue I won't be who I am if not for mistakes I made.
__________________________________________________________
No more Super size!

This is my first blog post ever so I'm a bit nervous and excited (mixed emotions). My blog is mainly about my weight loss journey which i have dubbed "no more super size" but I will definitely blog about news at my school, my relationships, religion, transferring to a four year institution, and my family drama. I am writing this blog for three reasons; firstly, I need a way to express what I am going through because my friends find it hard to believe i want to lose weight, and are getting annoyed when i start talking about my weight loss issues. Secondly, I need positive support. Besides the obvious benefits of having positive support; reading supportive messages and blogging helps me stay busy and keeps my mind of food and eating. Lastly, I need to let everything I am feeling inside out before I explode.
Comments are strongly encouraged; however, please keep in mind I need positive support!!!


My reasons for losing weight
1) I am over weight
  • According to my eyesight and the CDC (Center for Disease Control), I am overweight. The CDC clearly says "An adult who has a BMI between 25 and 29.9 is considered overweight." My BMI is 26.2!!!!

2) I want to be strong, healthy, and slim (lean)

Strength
  • Right now I cant run a mile! or do one push up! (I am not exaggerating this) I need to increase my strength and build more muscle. Other wise 35 years or more down the road I will have a hunch back and won't even have strong muscles to simply lift up a pencil.

  • By the grace of God ( Jesus Christ) I am healthy (and by healthy I mean that I have no health problems i.e. diabetes/STD/HIV/AIDS/Cancer/High Cholesterol/Back problems/etc) but the problem is that I have no body strength what so ever.

  • I'm not looking to run a marathon or bench press 1000 pounds; i just want to at least be able to run a mile non stop or do 1 single push up!!!!

Healthy

  • Before I started my weight loss all I ate was fast food and nothing else. In addition, I super sized everything, which was absolutely ridiculous....I want to eat healthier foods like i eat now like fruits and vegetables and drink lots of water. I also am working on portion control which isn't a feat that motivation/determinations/drive can cure. Only Self-Control can help me with my portion control.

Slim

  • I absolutely do not want to look like Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie cause they are way too skinny for me and look unhealthy. I am proud of Nicole for her weight loss but she is way too skinny. My ideal body type is that of Selita Ebanks, Iman and Jessica White.

3) I want to be Smokin Hot not just warm<<<--- In all honesty this is the real reason and ultimate motivation for me losing weight<<<---

  • I turn heads when i walk down the street but that is all I do. I want to make people hearts skip a beat, jaws to drop, eyes to pop out their sockets and be amazed at moi:} (moi is the french word for me). I also want my ex boyfriend to see me looking umm umm good and way better then his new girlfriend.

  • I am sick of being average!!!! I don't just want to turn heads I want the whole exorcist 360 degree head turn thingamajig. Get ready to pull the fire alarm because I am going to be smoking hot! (sizzle)




















.

No comments: